Thursday, June 21, 2007

Flowers

Granny's tired tonight so, once again, I (Amy) am doing the typing for her. She did, however, take the pictures this afternoon, which is quite an accomplishment, I must say. She says that she is going to have to ease into the blogging world.

Anita, she took the picture of the Mandavilla (I have no idea how to spell that!) for you to show you the red that she got this year. Also, she says that she's never had luck with keeping one alive through the winter either. Who knows...maybe y'all will run into one another when you're out shopping for a new one next spring!

The hibiscus bush has been living for three years and comes back every year. It blooms "it's head off" all summer.

See y'all tomorrow!



7 comments:

jamie said...

Congrats on your blogging!! Or at least taking the pictures!! Is Ame charging you for the typing or dictation??? LOL> I am really happy to see your take on things!! Love your pics so far!!!

Judy said...

Don't you love the "red velvet" one. Ive got that one too. Great pictures..I love the close up of the ..is saucer or dish Hibiscus? anyway with long opening behind it it just fames it well.

(wish I had someone to type for me...I hate typing...if I did maybe ya'll could read it if it were all typed correctly! I read over it and then when I read it later I'm like "you idot"!! Oh well I'll chalk it up to tiredness..or the hurried life I live.) Ok I hate to type but I love to talk..sorry it's so long.

Judy said...

OH one more thing, I am so jeleous of your frames!

Brewton Girl said...

Ok you guys have me wanting a red one now....great pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

O.K. Nancy that's not fair having a secretary on your staff! Love the flower pics though!

AmyWhit said...

Okay, ladies! You know, I do type for a LIVING. I can be bought! LOL. Everyone just send me their pictures via email, then call me on the phone and dictate what you want typed. I'll even add the borders and a copyright stamp with your name to the pictures...you can even choose the colors! LOL.

Shelia said...

I love the red! Especially like the second one! Great job!