Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Attack of the Spidermen!

Well, I'm finally blogging....or at least I'm taking pictures for a blog. Amy is typing this and has uploaded all of my pictures for me. Therefore, I suppose I'm a blogger-in-training rather than a true blogger at this point. First things first, I guess.

I was "attacked" late this afternoon by two little Spidermen that came from across the yard. They demanded dinner and a bath, both of which they got. Riley and Hayden have become best buds lately and are spending a lot of time together.

We had more rain today, and I snapped a picture of the back porch from the kitchen. I've moved most of my flowers from the front porch to the back porch so that I can enjoy them more (through the kitchen window and the french doors). They seem to be thriving there, as they love the full-sun.

The last picture today is of my chicken "Sambo", who is still ticked off because he didn't get to go to Vacation Bible School this year along with the baby chicks and "Othello", the dove.

That's all for tonight. Stay tuned for more tomorrow. Who knows what it will be....but it WILL be (that is if I can remember to buy some more batteries for the camera! LOL. One day of blogging and my batteries are dead! An omen?! LOL)

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

You have excellent typing skills...oh, wait, that's ME! LOL. I like the one of Riley and Hayden in their costumes. They are really becoming buddies lately, which is really fun to watch.

Judy said...

Good job there Nancy. I love the one of your flowers through the window. I told Amy ya'll have the cleanest windows I've ever seen..MY pictures would be gray...shooting from my windows. Gotta love having those boys and Miss Baily so close..maybe one day mine will be closer...

Well, welcome..don't worry I can't type either, but I am addicted and I love seeing what all the girls, and now guys come up with each day...when one does not post like my daughter who is 6000 miles away (guilt trip) I miss it!

Brewton Girl said...

Great pictures, your flowers are always so pretty!!! Welcome to the world of blogging it's addictive!!

Shelia said...

You're quite a woman wrangling two Spideys into the tub! LOL

I really like the second shot!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Nancy, we can always use one more blogger! I love all the pics, but the rooster is best. I have a love for those little critters. They are all over my kitchen!