Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is a picture my sister gave me one Easter when she came down for a visit. She stoped at a yard sale (runs in the family) on her way here. I love it because it reminds me of my favorite aunt's home place. My aunt Eva is now in a nursing home doing well. Several of my customers have shown interest in the picture. One of my customers even called me one morning and ask me if I sold it to her or did she dream that I did. It is too special to me, to sale. It has been hanging in my shop for about twenty years now . Wish I knew what it is called, or something about it. I have tried to find it on the Internet, but no luck. It is signed but I can't make out the name of the artist.

4 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

I love this picture! It takes you back to a differnt time. I have gazed at this picture many times from your chair!

Anonymous said...

Love the painting, are you sure that is not Duckys cousins!!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Looks like a very country picture. It's perfect for you with all of your critters.

Wendy said...

One of my favorites, My grandmother had this hangin in her house!