Thursday, August 2, 2007

DETAILS

Ok I had to have help on this one. It was my idea and I did make the pictures, but Amy did the collage for me. These are little clips of different things I have decorated my house with. To me all of these little details make my house, Home Sweet Home! You might guess I love chickens (these are only a few) and clocks (I'm a collector) and flowers and plants (you can't have too many). I enjoyed this assignment, I am ready for the next challenge. Be sure to click on the picture so you can get a clearer view of all my details.

7 comments:

jamie said...

Very good idea!!! You have such nice and creative ideas!!! Your barn shelves are adorable!! You know I once had a wise old woman tell me as I was crying about being in Alaska in a yucky house, in the middle of nowhere, with no one I knew around, that a home is what you make it!! It seems that you have done just that!! Made it HOME SWEET HOME!!

Judy said...

Nancy, this is great! I was telling Cindy D. Isn't funny how things evolve? I have some things that were from both mine and Wayne's family that are so precious to me.
The the barn shelef is to cute, I love ET at the top. And Jamie is right, you do have away with knowing just what to put together to look beautiful. And so orderly and neat..I'm jealous

I wonder who the wise old woman was that Jamie talked too???

Brewton Girl said...

You did good!! I want to come see your house. You have such great ideas and are so creative!! God has blessed you with many talents!!

AmyWhit said...

Good job, Mom. I think it turned out nice for the "It's all in the Details" challenge.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Great job Nancy! I love all your things. I know each one has a sentimental meaning. I have alot of MaMa's things in my house.

Anonymous said...

Love it all, sounds like us bloggers like collecting things, the older the better. Absolutely love the roosters!

Shelia said...

This is the coolest pic yet! I love it!